Monday, September 29, 2008

Mystic Moments

mystic moments
Those lovely moments snatched on a lonely beach,
those colours ........shades of pink were they ?
suffused on shimmering waters
a calm yet vibrant energy
drew me to that manifest rosy
dawn, noon and sunset ---- all rollen in one
like the ever flowing time of past , present and future
for the three are alike
each sewn into the other.
You shake your head,
well so did I,
once upon a time.
Fool that I was ,
I chose to run from from
the glorious moment on the beach
in a hurry to catch
missed trains and chequered schedules.
Yet my memory on its own clicked
the image in the still shaky screen
of my meandering mind
and I return to it in bliss
like Wordsworth to his Daffodils.

I feel we often overlook the beautiful present for a criss crossed past and an unknown future.
We should live in the NOW.

1 comment:

TMichael said...

okay,
you know, i have had the pleasure of reading some of your work already. thank you for sharing your thoughts, very inspiring at times. i hope you dont mind, but i have added you on my blog so i can keep up with your writting..thanks again

thewasteland-tmichael.blogspot.com